Thursday, October 15, 2009

Midterm Season

Oh, the joy of midterms. Yes, I said it. That terrible season of late nights, oversized (not in the cute way) clothing, 1 am junk food runs, and a complete lack of any hairstyle is upon me. While many people are just emerging from their study-induced solitude, I was one of the lucky students at my University that began her midterms today.
Now, I am sure there are those of you that are thinking, “You get to start now?? Lucky!” But I assure you, I am not. I am one of those people that don’t see procrastination creeping upon them until it is very, very late. You see, I like to think that I am an extremely organized person and, truthfully, in most cases I am. But when it comes to school and studying? Oh no, no, no, no, no. I make plans, I organize my schedule, I get the binders, I take the notes, I get the pretty post-its, I even set up and keep a nice workspace perfectly clean, just waiting for me to work at it. But I still manage to put things off until, suddenly, I’m writing an exam in three hours and I haven’t even cracked the textbook. Every year starts the same – THIS year will be different, I can feel it! Yeah Right.
What this little rant is stemming from is my still consuming need to procrastinate – two psych midterms tomorrow? Pfft, who needs to study? Dear readers, please don’t be like me. Study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...