Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hiding from the world

I seem to have more things to do even though I have removed duties and requirements from my life. I have quit my second job as a Beauty Advisor in the Cosmetics department of my local department/drug store and I am down to one day a week (for the time being) at my student job. Yet I am busier than all belief and I cannot seem to find time to allow myself to think. At the moment I am glad for these diversions as I am frightened of what I might be compelled to dwell upon if I were to allow myself.
On a different note, the holiday season, while not necessarily "upon" us is definitely making its grand entrance with lovely decorations, happier moods, crisp weather, and warm moments. I love this season and all that comes along with it. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...