Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Travels

I just returned from a weekend in Regina, saying goodbye to one of my closest cousins who is moving to British Columbia in a little over a week.  It's only a couple provinces away, but I am definitely going to miss him!

Tomorrow I am flying off to Ontario to visit some of my cousins from the other side of the family - I haven't been out to visit them in about seven years, but they get out to see all of us in Saskatchewan a couple times a year.  I will only be there for a few days and then all of us will fly in to Regina Friday night and we'll have some family time with the whole family before I head home on Sunday.  I can't wait - our family has been growing a lot the last couple of years and it's rare for all of us to be together.

What are some of your current summer plans?  I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...