Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I Miss Europe

I get this feeling sometimes, it's more often than not actually, where I just want to go. I want to go to an airport, I want to go on a plane, and I want to go somewhere. Somewhere I've never been before, somewhere that I visit frequently, somewhere other than here.

I love my city and the people that are a part of my life, but there is nothing like the adventure of going.

Today, I miss Europe. I want to be back in Barcelona, or riding a train through Northern England. I want to be on a cruise ship off the coast of Croatia, or attending morning Mass in Rome.

I've been consoling myself by flipping through photos of my last European adventure, and I thought I would share a few.

 Tapas in Barcelona

A bicycle in Pisa 

 The Colosseum in Rome

Blackpool North Pier

 Picture perfect scene in London

Tourist shot capturing both Big Ben and the London Eye

Crossing the London Bridge

Where would you like to go?

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you, I loved Europe when I went. It's too bad it is so expensive to visit, but I guess that is part of the appeal. You took some beautiful pictures while there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That definitely is part of the appeal - something that takes a little bit more to acquire or achieve.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...