Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Plans

Today I am hitting the highway to see my lovely friend Amanda.  Amanda goes to school about an hour away from Saskatoon, and about half an hour away from where I went to school in my first year of university, St. Pete's. We have been super blessed to be able to see each other quite often this year, but it has been a few weeks now. Last year we would go a couple months without being able to see each other, but I must have gotten used to this regular schedule because I miss her terribly!




















































3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! I love seeing friends that I rarely get to see, just because it's so fun catching up with them to see how they are doing. Have a great weekend!

    Julie,
    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...