Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shall I Write it in a Letter?


I absolutely love receiving letters. It's so exciting to have something in the mail with my name on it other than my cell phone bill or something asking me to donate more money.  Lately I have been super into writing letters too. I've been on a bit of a project where I try to write at least one letter each day, and I've been doing pretty well!

Sometimes I like to keep the letter simple by using printer paper and a regular envelope, but I really like using different types of stationery. I have a couple sets that are actual pages of stationery and I have a bunch of card-type sets as well. I have recently tried my hand at making cards too, and I find it super fun. I don't really have many supplies for making them, but when I am surrounded by the materials I let my creativity go wild and come out of it with a bunch of new cards to send off.

Do you like receiving or sending letters? Do you remember who the last person you received a letter from was? I would love to hear about it!

1 comment:

  1. I love receiving hand written letters in the mail, and I'm a sucker for stationery! I wish more people appreciated hand written notes. They're so much nicer than a text or an email. Nice post :)
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...