Monday, August 18, 2014

Milky Way Ice Cream - Regina, SK


















































I had plans to head to Regina this weekend to see some family that's visiting from England, and since I had Friday off of work I made the decision on Thursday to head down a day early. Thankfully Jessica was available for a visit and also opened up her house to me for the two nights that I was there (I actually wrote this post in my pjs on her super comfy couch). After a little adventure to Michael's on Thursday evening after I arrived, in which we had to fight to get a large canvas into the back of my SUV, we decided to walk a few blocks from Jessica's place to Milky Way Ice Cream for a little treat.

Aside from not realizing they only took cash until we were already in line, we moved through the line pretty quickly for such a hot evening. I had trouble deciding because they have so many flavours, but I ended up going with soft serve vanilla and strawberry twist dipped in sprinkles, it was fantastic! I cannot remember the second flavour that Jessica got, but the other was pistachio and she couldn't stop saying how amazing it was.

As we were waiting in line I realized that this was the first time all summer that I had gotten ice cream, and I was surprised! I usually get ice cream often throughout the summer, it's just one of those things.

Do you have a favourite ice cream place or a particular flavour you always get?


4 comments:

  1. yummm!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! That looks super yummy :) I always seem to get vanilla...haha, boring but I love it!

    x
    Christina // a rainy melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I'll always be a fan of mint chocolate chip ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...