Thursday, October 30, 2014

Closet Remix

I was looking at my closet. Well, more correctly, I was looking at the space created by my very real need to do laundry, and I realized that I typically pair the same items together. I decided I needed to figure out a few new outfits, so here are five that I came up with that I have never worn before.

 Top: H&M (old, similar) // Skirt: Maurices (old)

Shirt: Ricki's (old) // Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger via Winners (old) // Pants: American Eagle (old, similar)

Shirt: Merona via Target (old) // Vest: Wind River, gifted // Jeggings (old)

Shirt: Hurley (old) // Blazer: Billabong (old) // Pants: Joe Fresh (old)
(P.S. The coral isn't visible when the shirt is on, so no worries about the coral and red clashing!)

Shirt: Suzy Shier (old) // Sweater: Smart Set (old) // Jeans (old)

Creating these outfits took no time at all and my mind is already putting together more with items from my closet. I'm looking forward to shopping my closet some more! What sort of looks do you think you can come up with from the items in your closet?

3 comments:

  1. I love finding new ways to wear things in my closet! Definitely gets me more mileage out of my wardrobe that way!
    Love the white jeans look and the last polka dot blouse!
    I personally love wearing dresses as skirts or wearing a skirt over a dress and wearing it as a blouse.

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pieces, love the first look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, by simply changing how you pair certain items you can create different looks. I am trying to do more of this now rather than keep buying new items all the time.

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...