Monday, March 16, 2015

Life Lately

I thought I'd share those little things that have been going on lately in my life via what I've posted on Instagram. If you would like to follow me my account is @sweetspontaneity :)


I broke out the palettes and brushes to do some makeup for a good friend.



I had two coffee dates in one day with some lovely friends I hadn't seen in awhile.


I served some kale chips at an Arbonne party that I hosted.


As I shared here, Amanda and I tried out Capanna Pizzeria and we loved everything. Multiple visits will be required to try all that we want to try (which is the entire menu).


I made a bunch of scarves! Each one only took about 10-15 minutes.

And that 's my life lately through Instagram! What have you been up to lately? Feel free to link your Instagram account - I'd love to see your photos too!

2 comments:

  1. So manyfun pictures! Don't you just love the Naked palettes?!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...