Friday, August 14, 2015

Have A Lovely Weekend


As of after work today I am officially on holidays! I am so excited to take a week to recharge, spend time with those I love, and enjoy my city (even if the beautiful weather missed me by a week - darn!)

The above photo is from my weekend adventuring last weekend with Amanda. We went to Drift Sidewalk CafĂ© and then wandered the Saskatoon Farmer's Market and the nearby Garden Architecture & Design store. Amanda and I tend to wander that store (especially the outside portion) whenever we're in the Riversdale area, it's just so fun - as shown by the interesting piece pictured above!

What are you up to this weekend? Anyone else on holidays?

10 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool spot! Hope you enjoy your vacation!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website another blog. Actually your blog-site is very nice.Hope you memorable your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I wish I was on holiday like you! Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was so nice to be on holidays!

      Sarah
      Sweet Spontaneity

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great place. You have a nice blog. I have just followed you on Bloglovin, Instagram and Twitter. I hope you can follow me back too. Gemma xx www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma! Thanks for stopping by :) I'll definitely stop by your social media outlets!

      Sarah
      Sweet Spontaneity

      Delete
  5. Oh my God, just wonderfully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...