Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Goals



I am back after a bit of a break with something new for Sweet Spontaneity. I am hoping to come back at the start of every month with a few goals that I plan on working on throughout the course of the month. Check back at the start of January for a recap as well as my new goals :)

My December 2015 Goals

1. Intentional exercise three times a week - I've been struggling with this one lately! I do a lot of walking, but I need to be more intentional about making the time to get active at least 3 times every week.

2. Blog at least once a week - Again, something I've been struggling with lately. I love writing and this blog is super fun for me, but I just haven't really made an effort lately. I am hoping to change this during the next month.

3. Get up when my alarm clock goes off - This is probably the thing I have been struggling with the most. I am a notorious snooze button pusher. I have tried a lot of the different methods to just getting up, and they have all essentially failed. However, this is the month I will find that motivation to take control of my mornings, instead of letting them take control of me.

What are your December goals?

4 comments:

  1. I too have been making more of an effort to exercise, it just seems like I let the day get so busy and before I know it... it's time to go to bed. Exercise isn't only important because of the physical health, but makes such a big difference on the mental!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Exercise is so important to keep our mental health in check!

      Delete
  2. Waking up when the alarm clock rings is also on my wishlist !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep going into a routine of doing exercise vigorously for a bit, then skipping it for a while, then getting back into it... I definitely need to make exercise a permanent routine in my life!

    Savannah xx
    savbanav.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...