Sunday, February 14, 2016

Citizen Cafe & Bakery - Saskatoon, SK

I recently visited Citizen Cafe & Bakery with my friend Jackie. I have been here quite a few times before, but it seems I haven't shared it on the blog. To be honest, this is one of my most favourite places in Saskatoon, so that's actually quite surprising.

Jackie and I have been friends since our first year of university when our rooms were right next to each other and we learned that we share a love for dance. Even though we live in the same city again, we don't get to see each other as much as we would like, so this was a much needed catch up lunch :).

Citizen Cafe has an amazing menu - I always have trouble choosing what I want to order. They even have a great selection of gluten free and vegan options. Aside from their great coffee, food, and treats, they also offer a warm, inviting atmosphere that happily caters to children and families.

I definitely recommend visiting Citizen Cafe if you're ever in the area!



Have you been to Citizen Cafe before? What's your favourite thing to order? I really like the homemade Oreo - so delicious!

3 comments:

  1. I like coffee and this is so cute, have a good day

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go back to Citizen Cafe on my next visit to Saskatoon. Great review Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...