Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Ottawa Recommendations?





We are heading to Ottawa in September for my cousin's wedding and we are so excited! I have been there a couple times, but only for a few short days and always with a purpose that filled all of my time. So, with that being said, I would love to hear your recommendations for places we must go! I am more looking for restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, and bakeries, but all suggestions for what to do/see/eat are welcome! You can comment here, send me an e-mail (sarah.sweetspontaneity@gmail.com), tweet me, or let me know on Instagram!


P.S. The photo above is from my first trip to Ottawa in October 2013. You can't really tell, but all those people behind me? They're dressed as zombies. My first visit to Parliament was made all that much more interesting by the Zombie Walk that I had absolutely no idea was going to take place until I was walking out of the building and down the steps and saw all of these terrifying people coming towards me. Thankfully I don't watch many zombie movies or shows, or else I would have been terrified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...