Friday, March 3, 2017

March 2017 Goals



I recently shared my plans for Lent, which are essentially goals, but I also have a few other things that I want to focus on for the month of March.

Investing in Friendships
This involves both really investing in my active friendships as well as reaching out to people that I have lost touch with. I don’t mean my friend from seventh grade that I haven’t heard from since the summer before grade eight, but those friends that we only recently lost touch because of conflicting schedules and such. I have really been craving connecting through genuine friendships lately, so this is a priority for me.


Blog Regularly
I really enjoy blogging, but if you look back on my history for the last little quite a while, it really doesn’t show. I haven’t made a priority of this blog, but I want to. So, the first step that I have determined is posting regularly. Hopefully I will create a good habit and I can build from there.

What are your goals for March?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...