Saturday, October 5, 2019

An Introduction and an Update


Hi everyone, and welcome back to Sweet Spontaneity! It has been awhile, so I wanted to briefly re-introduce myself before I jump into today's post.

My name is Sarah and I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. My little family consists of my husband, my daughter, Isabelle (who will be two in November), and myself. I work full-time in an administrative role and I do some freelance makeup artistry, though not as much as I used to.

I have run this blog since the fall of 2008, and it has seen a few different names and styles over the years. Looking back in my archives (oh wow, that is cringe-worthy); it appears I settled on the name Sweet Spontaneity in August 2010.

My love of writing has waxed and waned over the years, but I have enjoyed having this little space to come back to that is a little reflection of myself. I chose the name Sweet Spontaneity because I did not want to limit the nature of my content, and instead wanted to be free to go with the spontaneous ideas and interests as they have developed over the last decade. Just as there are seasons in nature, there are seasons in life. For me, some have come with extra time and mental capacity to devote to writing and this blog, and others have limited the time or brain space available for it. I have maintained a pretty steady presence over on Instagram, though, so if you want to be able to stay more current with me, please follow me there.

Now that we have caught up, let's move on to the purpose for today's post!


We are expecting baby #2! As I mentioned, you would already know this if you are following me on Instagram, but I wanted to share here as well.

We are due around New Years, but we are preparing for earlier due to 1) our own calculations from charting and, 2) how early Isabelle came. One child does not make a pattern, though, so we are more than happy to let this little baby keep growing on the inside into the New Year, if that is what he or she needs to do!



We are very excited to meet this little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...