Thursday, December 18, 2014

Twenty Four

Google kind of freaked me out last night when I opened up my browser. I saw the cakes and candles and hovered my cursor over the photo like I always do when there is a different landing page and I gasped when I saw "Happy Birthday Sarah."
 
Then I realized I was logged in, and it wasn't completely scary that Google knew it was (almost) my birthday. I felt better then.
 
Twenty three was a pretty great year, but I am excited to see what twenty four has to offer. There have been a lot of changes in the past year: a new relationship, moving out, and a new job, to name a few. I'm looking forward to seeing how all these changes progress and also to the new changes to come.
 
And now, we celebrate! (After work)
 
Any readers with birthdays coming up?!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for preparing me for Google... I always get sketched out when the internet knows too much about me haha. My (23rd) birthday is on Monday! Happy birthday to you as well!
    -E @ amie-eo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthdayyy!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...