Thursday, September 24, 2015

At The Moment

Welcome to a little update on my life. I am hoping to do posts like these from time to time that highlight what I've been reading, watching, doing, and dreaming lately. I hope you enjoy this first one!



Reading: This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Watching: Say Yes to the Dress marathons while I was sick, the Canadian Leader's Debate, anthing on HGTV (so enjoying having cable now that I'm at home with mom and dad)

Eating: Quinoa salad - would you want a recipe?!



Drinking: Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks (of course)

Enjoying: Walking along the river on my lunch breaks while the weather is still beautiful

Appreciating: All the wonderful people in my life, and that super crisp fall air that smells so wonderful. You know, that air that smells a tiny bit cold, but you're standing in the sun, so you feel great.

Dreaming: About traveling to Italy. Or Ireland. Or England. Or anywhere, really.

What have you been up to lately?

14 comments:

  1. I just love me some fitzgerald =]
    xoxo Rebecca
    rkush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitzgerald is so great! How are you liking that one? And I am also having major traveling dreams recently!!! Lets go! haha And I would love the recipe!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    southernbeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying This Side of Paradise! Ok - I'll hopefully share my quinoa salad recipe soon, make sure you check back :)

      Delete
  3. Ireland is one of the places that I really want to visit one day. I love quinoa and I really like trying new recipes so I'd definiltely love to see a recipe for your salad:)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love fall drinks at Starbucks!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good salted caramel drink, such a great indulgence! I haven't read that F. Scott Fitzgerald book but maybe I should add it to my list!

    - Laura

    Laura Aime Vous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've definitely been daydreaming about a European vacation, too! Especially since they have the most gorgeous fall weather. And that coffee looks delicious! Might have to swing by a Starbucks tomorrow morning :)

    -Ally
    Hustle & Whoa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This side of Paradise is one of my favourite of Fitzgeralds works, I adore this writing style.
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is it about HGTV that just sucks you in & forces you to stay?! I could watch House Hunters International for hours. And I too have been dreaming of travel... I just returned from a Europe trip a month and a half ago and have been yearning to go back ever since. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mocha looks so so good! And I would love to read about your quinoa recipe!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...