Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Marcelle Makeup and Skincare Haul

I won an Instagram contest hosted by London Drugs and Marcelle and this is what I got! I was super excited when they DM'd me letting me know I had won, and it was super nice heading to my nearest London Drugs (which I frequent often) to pick up my prize. I used to work in the beauty department there (many years ago) and my manager, Sherri, is still there and we had a nice catch up.



All of these products are Marcelle products, because it was a Marcelle giveaway. My absolute favourite micellar water is from Marcelle, and it's actually the only thing I have really tried from Marcelle (I was surprised when I realized this!) Receiving a full bottle was a prize enough itself, so all these other products are a bonus and I cannot wait to give them a try!

Included in the giveaway prize (London Drugs linked when possible):
Volum'Xtension Magnetic Mascara
Xtension Plus Mascara
Ultimate Fringe Effect Mascara
Kohl Eyeliner - Black
Make-up Removing Cleansing Cloths
Gentle Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes
3 in 1 Micellar Solution
Moisture Lotion
BB Cream Beauty Balm in Light to Medium
BB Cream Matte in Light to Medium
CC Cream SPF 35 in Light to Medium

Have you tried any of these? Any favourites? Anyone else like the micellar water as much as I do?! Would you like to see reviews of any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...