Thursday, July 21, 2016

Recent Beauty Buys (Makeup Haul: Sephora & Shoppers Drug Mart)

So, for the last couple of years I have been doing pretty good about using up beauty products that I have on hand instead of purchasing new, but every now and then I slip up and a bunch of products find their way into my possession. This is one of those times. I mainly stocked up on items that needed replacing, but there are a few things in here that were just because I wanted them.

Sephora
First up, Sephora. This all started because I received an e-mail about a promotion where online orders could get three deluxe Fresh samples. This is why I never open those e-mails. They work.



I actually only bought two items: a new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla and the Nails Inc. Nailpure Nail Polish in London Court.

Then I used 100 points to get the Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in Nude.

The three Fresh deluxe samples I chose were the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask, the Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil, and the Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy.

Finally, I was supposed to get five free samples, but it seems the Sephora Collection Mud Mask Purifying & Mattifying didn't make it into my box. The four samples that did make their way to me are Mandarine Glaciale by Atelier Cologne, Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent, Benefit's Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill,  and Bumble and Bumble's Surf Foam Wash Shampoo and Surf Creme Rinse Conditioner.

Shoppers Drug Mart
Next, Shoppers Drug Mart. There was a 20x Your Points event if you spent $75 or more on beauty products and I had a bunch of items that had run out or were about to. So these are mainly repurchases of favourite/everyday items. Also, I really like the Shoppers Optimum points system, and generally try to take advantage of these events.



Items I picked up (all available at Shoppers Drug Mart, but also linked for convenience):
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
COLAB Dry Shampoo in New York 
Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step Cleansing Micellar Solution 3 in 1
NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 810 Classic Ivory
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush

Have you tried any of these items? What have you picked up recently?

2 comments:

  1. I love makeup recommendations because I know nothing about makeup haha. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...