Monday, May 14, 2018

What's to Come

This is just a quick post to let you know that as of next Monday, May 21, regular posts will resume on Sweet Spontaneity! I am so excited to get back into writing more and sharing my interests with you. As always, this blog will continue to be a lifestyle blog. You can expect posts about beauty, makeup, and skincare; pregnancy, motherhood, and babies; travel; and local Saskatchewan businesses and events, along with whatever else strikes my fancy. There will also be a series about weddings, where I will finally share about my own wedding that took place in December 2016. Better late than never, right?

Thanks so much for sticking around, and I hope you are excited about what's to come! Please comment below or send me a message with any post requests and I will do my best to add them to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...