Wednesday, October 31, 2018

On My Reading List - Fall 2018 Edition



Along with my recent post about what I've been reading lately, I wanted to share some of the books on the docket for the coming months. I am hoping that this will serve as a bit of accountability to actually get to reading these books!

The Blue Castle - L.M. Montgomery
We're reading this one for book club and the discussion is at the beginning of November. I just got started and I am loving it!

The Grace of Enough - Haley Stewart
This is another book club read that we will be discussing at the beginning of December. We're all really excited to read this Catholic blogger's new book!

I Heart Forever - Lindsey Kelk
The next (and final?) book in the I Heart series; I am super excited to read this one as I really enjoy all of the books I have read by Kelk so far.

That's all I am going to hold myself to, since I also have two very large textbooks that I need to be reading. I am also hoping to listen to a couple audiobooks, but I haven't picked those out yet. Any recommendations for a good audiobook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...